Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What is this?

Yesterday began something completely new. Well, maybe it didn't start yesterday, maybe it's been a few days. But yesterday was really the first day I started to become concerned. I'm guessing it's stretching, possibly of my uterus. I've been getting what I can only describe as mild quick cramps. They are kind of a mixture of flutters, warmth and cramping. They aren't anything like menstrual cramps, but they definitely feel like some kind of cramping. Not painful at all. The honestly feel more like my implantation cramping felt like.  I still don't feel like "cramping" is the right word to use, but I can't think of any other way to describe it.

Any thoughts?

Today is also the beginning of 7 weeks. Still amazed and in awe that we've reached this point. I still feel symptoms every day. Most recently the nausea has turned to an empty stomach/starving feeling. I wake up in the morning to an empty stomach. And if I go longer than 3 hours without eating, my stomach begins to rumble again. Most of the nausea is gone in the mornings, and only seems to come around at 3pm. Along with some serious exhaustion. Yesterday at 3:30 I felt like I got hit by a Mack truck. And at 4:30 I was in jeopardy of falling asleep at my desk.

I did manage to make it to the chiropractor last night after work though. My lower back is super tight and didn't really release at all. My neck however feels so much better. After the appointment, I popped into Hannafords to pick up some fish and veggies for dinner. Some how Cinnamon & Sugar Pop Chips found there way into my carriage...... Headed home, put dinner together, and immediately after eating, I was asleep on the sofa. Hubby could see how tired I was, and even though he was doing work, he offered to do the dishes so I could sleep. 8pm. Yup, out cold. Woke up around 10 and headed upstairs. Read for a bit, then feel asleep.

Last night's sleep was not stellar though! I've been tossing and turning after 4am most nights. Today is the first day I really feel like I'm dragging ass. Thankfully it's a short day for me. So my afternoon will include a nap.

And tomorrow is our next ultrasound. I feel oddly calm and relaxed about this one. Hoping to see and hear the heartbeat this time. Or two. Either one will do.

2 comments:

  1. Pray for u... Hope u'll see your little one or two maybe.. in there.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are quite excited about today's appointment. We appreciate the prayers <3

      Delete