Monkey, she does not stop moving
- She won't get much longer from here on out
- She's still plumping up though
- She'll put on about another pound or more before birth
- She's dropped further down
- She wakes up around 3-4am every night
- She is far more active during the day now
- Her hearing is fully developed
8 lbs in 2 weeks, WTF?! Officially up 36 lbs total. (This better be mostly water weight)
- Ice cream
- Sweet drinks (sticking to raspberry leaf tea with stevia)
Nothing notable, but still have days when nothing sounds appealing
It's uncomfortable to lean forwards.
Still peeing every hour, and consistently getting up at least once a night. Legs are so swollen with fluid that sometimes bending my knees are uncomfortable. I'm permanently in my Birkenstocks from here on out, I think. Fingers are slightly swollen still, enough my wedding bands are too tight for comfort. Sitting up straight is not an option, I'm always leaning back to give her a little more room. I feel like she's dropped even further down into my pelvis. Her strong punches and kicks have gotten pretty painful sometimes. I've also been having some minor cramping for the last few days. Counted about 3 times yesterday.
Worst Moment this Week:
Seeing my weight on the scale, then getting my blood pressure checked. Pretty sure they should do that in reverse order. Blood pressure of course was elevated after that. Doctor sent me to the hospital for an hour of evaluation yesterday, at which time it came back down to normal range. We have a follow up appt next week to be sure it's not elevated again. If it is, no more worky for me.
|Not a very flattering photo.|
Best Moment this Week:
Had our maternity photo shoot with Deirdre Rakus Photography on Sunday! So excited to see how they came out!
Looking Forward To:
Seeing friends on Saturday. Trying to suck up as much time with them before baby girl arrives.
Completed this week:
- Packed the diaper bag
- Started gathering items for hospital bag
- Started perineal massage
- Bought the Bob Revolution SE stroller
- Installed the car seat
- Been practicing breathing techniques
- Visited the birthing center (at our monitoring appt)
- Met with my boss about maternity leave
- Cleaned our house (not doing that again, planning to hire someone)
- Things to complete:
- order glider cushions
- sign up for infant CPR class
- prime & paint the changing table (for downstairs bath)
- prime & paint the dresser
- paint glider
- hang her mobile
- finish washing the rest of her clothes
- put diaper bag & hospital bag in car