Monkey, she does not stop moving
- She can recognize simple songs, lullabys
- She's urinating about a pint a day
- She may drop lower into the birth canal, prep for birth
- She's putting more pressure on my bladder
- She's very active during the day
- She does not like when I sit up straight, or forward.
No clue, but got a lot of walking in over the weekend, and some swimming
- Crab rangoon
Nothing, but I've definitely had days where nothing sounds appetizing, nor tastes good.
This is just kind of a joke now.
I pee every hour, on the hour, sometimes more. I've been drinking a lot of water too, and always feel dehydrated. (Could be the excessive heat this weekend.) Her movements are much more noticeable now as her space is getting more cramped. I can only eat in small increments, so I basically snack all day long. Still rocking the club foot. Still getting winded very easily. Falling asleep between 9-10. I wake up every 4 hours pretty much, but fall right back to sleep. I'm a lot warmer than I used to be, especially when I sleep. My fingers are now swollen enough that I can't get my rings on. My legs are retaining so much water that they are super tight. My face is apparently swollen as well. Yay.
Worst Moment this Week:
I have about a dozen bug bites from this weekend. Apparently all the extra blood is attracting the damn mosquitoes.
Best Moment this Week:
Taking a mini baby moon this past weekend. Lots of relaxation and sun. Oh, and water/swimming. So nice to feel weightless in the water, and stretch out my back!
Looking Forward To:
Our maternity photo shoot with Deirdre Rakus Photography this weekend! (Hoping the weather cooperates.)
Completed this week:
- Finished writing all of our Thank Yous from the shower
- Things to complete:
- order glider cushions
- sign up for infant CPR class
- prime & paint the changing table (for downstairs bath)
- prime & paint the dresser
- paint glider
- hang her mobile
- pack hospital bag
- install the car seat/get inspected
- finish washing the rest of her clothes
- practice breathing techniques
- practice hypno techniques
- start perineal massage