Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A little Book help please?

As the days continue to count down, and I begin to get as giddy as a school girl, I find myself in need of book suggestions. Travel time is approximately 6 hours to Punta Cana with only 10 days left. Never mind the daily lounges by the ocean or pool. That's a lot of reading. So I am turning to all of you, in hopes for some great reads.


Check out my Nooked It page for everything I've finished recently. Then submit your suggestions in the comments section of this post. Please help? I love recommendations and greatly appreciate them!

Of if you have any good movies you could recommend....that would help too.

You're the best!

 
Great book, about half way through. Hoping to be done before we leave. 
So load me up with suggestions people. 
You know you can. 
What's your favorite book of all time?

No comments:

Post a Comment