Friday, September 10, 2010

Prelude

My husband and I have always known we wanted to have children. (Although we didn't realize it would be this difficult.) I come from a large family that procreates like rabbits, so after over a year of trying, we knew something was wrong. Tests concluded we were candidates for IVF. Knowing this was our only option, we took it.

My sister-in-law suggested writing a blog about our cycle. So here I am. I credit the name to her as well. "eat, scream cry", it's about all I want to do right now. I hope in some way, this may help other women going through the same thing I am. Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Celia, You have all my thoughts, prayers, love and support. I know you will be successful and your dreams of having a baby will come true. Good Luck and God Bless,
    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete