Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh the waiting....

This week has flown by! Between working, yoga, working out, seeing friends and family, I can't believe it's already Friday. My mood has improved dramatically since the Lupron has left my system and I'm seeing the positives from the first attempt. Positive: I can have some wine tonight with a very dear friend. I can go zip lining, mountain biking and enjoy some more wine next weekend up north. My skinny jeans fit and I'm not running home to put my pj's on everyday. I'd say that's cause for celebration!

Is it crazy to think about starting a new career while trying to conceive? Health is something I've definitely been thinking alot about lately. It amazes me how little people really know about nutrition and the importance of eating healthy. I want to enlighten people, I want to share what I know. I want to learn more about it! I feel like a kid lately, thriving for knowledge. The older I get, the more I want to learn. I think I'm going to become one of those crazy people who makes a list of goals for a year, like the wife in "Marley And Me". Maybe that will help me to stay focused and optimistic.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Celia & Chris. Keep the faith and keep writing it all down. This is a wonderful idea and I'm sure you are helping more couples than you will ever know with your honest reflection and experience.

    ReplyDelete