Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crawling Out Of My Skin

I am physically exhausted yet I can't calm myself down. Everything is bothering me today. I'm annoyed and I feel like every comment my husband makes, is criticism. I realize it's all in my head, but I still can't calm down. We went for a long bike ride this morning, thinking it would help. It did a little, but I'm still irritable. No matter what I do, I'm annoyed. I want to crawl out of my skin, that seems like the only relief I can get.

I'm starting to worry about tomorrow's appointment. If the cysts haven't depleted, we will be set back even more time. I'm tired of the waiting and not knowing! One year off the pill, and one year trying has made for lots of sex and very disappointing periods. The not knowing is torture. It aches inside, in the pit of my stomach that this has to take so long. I'm praying that this is the first and only time we will have to go through this. I don't know how much stronger I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment