Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feeling Like Myself Again

After a very disappointing Sunday and a pretty somber Monday, you'd think I would still be down. However, hubby let me cry it out last night, and this morning I woke up feeling refreshed! As I'm walking to the bathroom for my morning pee, I start feeling ridiculously painful cramps. She has arrived! Thankfully I did not have to wait long. I did wait to call my nurse though, sometimes these things can be misleading. Fortunately, Flo has definitely arrived. (Never thought I'd be happy to see her.)

Only two days off of Lupron and I'm already starting to feel like myself. Thank the Lord I do not have to go back on the pill. My nurse still seems to think I'm crazy, but the pill makes me form cysts. So if I can avoid that step, sorry lady, but I'm taking it.

This cycles plan: wait 21 days, bloodwork, then begin Lupron. After about 8-10 days, more bloodwork and ultrasound to determine if I can start the Gonal F. Take that for about 8-12 days, with continuous monitoring. Once we have the go ahead, last injection, then egg retrieval, then implant.

Please say a prayer that this cycle goes smoothly. I start yoga classes tomorrow to hopefully calm my nerves a bit. Anyone familiar with hypnobirthing? I'd love to hear your stories!

PS-Thank you everyone for your continued support! We have been overwhelmed with the feed back and touching stories people have shared. We are so blessed to have such an amazing support system! As promised, I will keep you up to date on everything that's happening.

1 comment:

  1. You both have a lot of courage to go through this, but I know you will be rewarded with your hearts' desire.

    ReplyDelete