Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I know.

Sometimes you just know. I know I was pregnant. I knew early. Every sign was there along with that first line that appeared on Thursday, confirming what my gut was saying all along.

I know now, that I am no longer pregnant.

And now the waiting begins. Waiting for the awful cramps and endless bleeding that comes along with miscarriage. Waiting for my body to regain it's normal cycle. Waiting until we can try again.

But there's hope.
Hope that after 2 years and 11 months of trying, we finally can conceive on our own.
Hope that 2012 will bring us what we've wanted for so long.
Hope that my body can carry a pregnancy to full term.
Hope that one day, we will be parents.
Hope that no matter what, we remain positive.

Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts. I truly felt as though I could feel them, and still do. There's an aura around me of love today, and for that, I am ever grateful.


Today I pray for another soul lost too early. 
I pray that they felt our love the moment they were conceived. 
I pray that I can remain strong. 
I pray for all of you walking similar paths. 
Know you are not alone. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Celia, this breaks my heart! I'm sorry but I am hopeful and confident for you and Chris that you will be blessed with a child to love! I wish there was more I could say but sending you my love and a hug is all I can do!

    Thinking of you and Chris ~ Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete