A Head of Lettuce
13.6 to 14.8" long
1.5 to 2.5 lbs!
Mostly calling her by her nickname still
- Her eyes are forming and will soon start to open
- She has eyelashes!
- She's prepping her immune system by soaking up my antibodies
- She's taking in full breaths, of amniotic fluid
- She seems to wake up consistently at 5:30am
- She has 2 days each week where she doesn't stop moving. Then spends the rest of the week relaxing.
up 3lbs in 2 weeks, total gain so far 17lbs
Bronchitis still hasn't gone away. Ended up back at the doctor's yesterday to be sure it wasn't anything else. It had started to go away, then came back in full force Sunday night. My left ankle is constantly swollen. Started propping up my feet at work to hopefully help keep the swelling down. Starting to do the pregnant waddle as well. Slowly trying to get back to the gym during the week. Definitely in need of some motion.
Worst Moment this Week:
Bronchitis coming back in full force.
Best Moment this Week:
Went for a walk with hubby last night. Felt good to be out in the fresh air, moving around.
Looking Forward To:
The weekend! Celebrating (turning 30 next week) a little early with some friends up in Portsmouth. Also got a Visa Gift Card from our printers at work. A thank you for letting them know their invoice was $1k shy. Honesty goes along way. I plan to treat myself to a pedicure with it. :)
Completed this week: