Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Things are changing

As things begin to change here, and I move more towards a healthy (healthier) lifestyle, and taking a break from TTC (trying to conceive), you are going to see some big changes. I know the design has had a drastic change, but be prepared for another one.

The new site, once completed, will focus on TTC, being vegan, healthy living, fitness, and  anything else that comes along the way. You can also find me at EatScreamCry.com now, not just through blogspot. (Thanks to the best hubby a girl could ask for.)

Reason for the change, besides taking a break: I get a lot of questions on being vegan, health and or what I eat. And seeing as most questions come from here, why not showcase it here. So stay tuned as my world changes.

Hope you enjoy the new digs!

No comments:

Post a Comment