Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hardcore Workout #1

During my much appreciated break, I've been kicking my ass, or should I say, have been getting my ass kicked in boot-camp class. I forgot how rewarding a hardcore workout can be. I decided to inflict some additional pain by doing interval sprints on the treadmill after. What was I thinking?!

The class I've been dying at taking, is sort of like CrossFit. The trainer mixes up a new routine each time and is usually timed workouts. Tuesday's was 45 seconds of work, 15 seconds of rest. We went through each of the 8 exercises, then took a 3 min break. Here's the 8 exercises:

Stability Ball Twists with weight (5lbs)


Squat Thrusts with Kettlebells (10-20lbs)
Same idea, except with kettlebells

Squat Battling Ropes
Same idea, except in a squat position.

Stability Ball Crunches with weight (5lbs)

Bootstraps with Kettlebells (10-20lbs)

Walking Weighted Lunges
I used free 10lb free weights on either side.

Battling Ropes Jumping Jacks

Stability Ball Hamstring Curls

Happy hobbling!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment