Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gluten & Dairy Free- Day 1

Yes this is still a fertility blog, you have not been misguided. However, during our "little break" I am focusing on health and more realistically, looking good in a bathing suit in 17 days. That's all that's left. 17 days! Let's face it, I have not been good. Chips have found there way into my stomach every day for the last 2 weeks, or was it 3? Doesn't matter. Today is a new day and the first day I'll be documenting everything I eat. That's right. I'm going to try to account for everything I eat. Oh, did I mention it will all be Gluten & Dairy FREE?

So here goes, Day 1 of getting my nutrition back together..... 

Why might you ask? I feel...groooossss. To put it nicely. Things are jiggly, bloated, hurting, it's basically an all over blah feeling. And I'm tired of it. My best feeling "me" is vegan and gluten free. Have you found yours?

Over the next 16 days I will be posting E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y. (Yikes, am I capable of that?!) I'm going to try. So that I hold myself accountable, and hopefully you might learn something. Or maybe keep me motivated. (That's so kind of you!)

Here's a glimpse of what you'll see tomorrow:

IMG_20120425_091430.jpg
Mango Berry Smoothie
Looks gross doesn't it? Trust me, it's delicious!

I'll do my best to post the recipes as well, but get ready for Nutrition 101 and lots of pix of food.......


6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your healthy journey! Especially the no dairy part... I know you love your cheese. :) Cheers to a healthier you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Dairy will be tough, but I think the gluten part is going to get to me most.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to find a best feeling me. I suppose I ought to work harder at it, but I have just made a purchase that will make getting out for a walk easier, or at least I hope so. I'm intending to get my use out of it!!! Best of luck regaining your healthy self back. It's taken me waaaayyyy too long to get motivated! You CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Kim! It took me 27 years to find my healthy me, and I still lost it. Attempt #2 is underway.

      Best of luck to you! If you need help or motivation, I'm always here!

      Delete
  4. I look forward to reading what you are up to food wise. I have been trying so hard to be good! I will look to you for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete