10.5 to 11.8" long
We've been calling her by her nickname :)
- She's forming little nipples
- Her face is fully formed, just needs a little extra fat to fill it up
- She can now hear our voices and my heartbeat
We'll find out at Monday's appointment.
- Sweets, pretty much anything chocolate (only once a day)
- Especially Chocolate pudding
- Apple juice
Had my first random person ask when I was due, so yes, I believe I'm showing.
My ankles have gone to occasionally swollen, to daily swollen. Along with some purple lining at the base. Legs are definitely swollen as well, some of my riding boots are not zipping so well. Sigh. Belly feels heavier and keeps straining my back. Noticed a little redness in my face as well. Linear Nigra is very much apparent now, and pretty sure my belly button will pop any moment.
Worst Moment this Week:
Attempted to clean our entire place on Sat. Spent a full 5 hours organizing and cleaning with Hubby. Then I felt broken the rest of the weekend. Not so fun.
Best Moment this Week:
Brought our nephew's to the Harlem Globetrotters game in Worcester. We had a great time, and it was quite interesting to be responsible for 2 little men for most of the day. (Looking forward to our own family events one day.)
Looking Forward To:
Picking up some more baby items from a friend of a friend who graciously offered them to us. Car seat and base, Rock N Play, some clothes and a stroller. Love how generous people are :)
Completed this week:
- Spent 5 hours on Sat cleaning the house, nesting much?
- Cleaned out her closet which now only has her things in them
- Found some nursery art I'm going to make myself