Thursday, March 14, 2013

22 Weeks


Baby Size: 
Papaya
up to 11.8" long  
12.7-20.8 oz, she could be a full pound now!

Gender: 
Girl! Finally started buying her some clothes

Knickname: 

We've been calling her by her nickname :) 

Baby Changes: 

  • She now has more developed eyes and lips, looking more like a newborn
  • She's sleeping in cycles, about 12-14 hours a day.
  • She does not like when I wear anything tight around the waist, she punches and kicks me until I change.

Weight Gain: 
Not sure, but I'm retaining water this week. My face is puffy and legs are swollen.

Cravings: 

  • I feel like I can't drink enough ice water. 
  • Chocolate pudding
  • Apple juice

Aversions: 

Still none.

Showing:  

Oh yes, starting to get jowls, and kankles are becoming more permanent

Body Changes: 

This week was rough. Ended up hurting my back, so all physical activity has stopped. Thus making me feel uber huge, swollen, retaining water, and super tired. Butt and boobs have definitely gone up in size, in need of a little shopping soon. Bought some new pants this weekend, but still need to invest in some new bras. Oh joy. Starting to get some shortness in breath, too. 

Worst Moment this Week: 

Monday night when my back spasm'd and completely cramped up. I was out of work Tues-Fri, on bed rest. Icing, stretching and visiting the chiropractor. Finally feeling better.

Best Moment this Week: 

We did a little shopping on Sunday, once I was mobile again. Bought our little lady some cute summer outfits. And splurged on a DSLR, finally!!! (Better pictures coming soon)

Looking Forward To: 
My back not hurting anymore.....hopefully.

Completed this week: 
  • Bought her some summer clothes
  • Purchased "I found my prince, his name is Daddy" onesie
  • Purchased some new tops, spring pants, and flat shoes for me
  • Bought a DSLR, now I just need to learn how to use it!
  • Researched some books and classes
Firsts: 
  • Feeling a kick so hard it made me jump, 3/10/13
  • Feeling her first movements above my belly button, 3/12/13
  • SEEING her move! 3/12/13
  • Night time craving/hubby run: chocolate pudding 3/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment