Friday, January 11, 2013

13 Weeks



Baby Size: Peach, 2.9" long! .81 oz

Knickname: Still jumping bean. 

Baby Changes: 


  •  forming vocal cords and teeth
  • she or he already has fingerprints.
  • intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in the tummy.


Weight Gain: haven't weighed myself this week.

Cravings: Loving chips and chocolate right now, but no really intense cravings yet.

Aversions: Fish tacos at Mezcal. We went to dinner over the weekend, and almost threw up on the first bite.

Showing:  I actually said to Hubby last night that I didn't feel like I had any growth this week. He laughed. Then I woke up this morning and felt like I grew over night!

Body Changes: Sleeping has become a problem. I seem to wake up every 2-3 hours. Pretty sure baby is preparing me for those nightly feedings. I did however breakdown and buy the maternity Boppy pillow. Love it! Still getting tingly nipples now and then, and my skin is super dry. I've also been fighting some bad congestion this week. Waking up coughing and hacking, not fun. Starting to get some energy back during the day, but still falling asleep pretty early.

Worst Moment this Week: My boss telling me I need to work more hours. (I work 40 as is, and pass out on the sofa at 7-8pm.) Pretty sure more work is not an option at the moment. 

Best Moment this Week: Feeling so many flutters during the day now! Amazing to already feel the little one moving all around. And getting the call from the Doc that the Down Syndrome screening was negative. 


Looking Forward To: The weekend. Can't wait to relax. And maybe clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment