- A roller coaster ride of emotion.
- Crying yourself to sleep for no reason.
- Anger when you get your period. Hope it's the rare case of bleeding during pregnancy.
- Praying the flutters and cramping is from implementation.
- Clear mucus means you're ovulating, so you jump your husband every chance you get.
- Bleeding during intercourse during mid cycle is ovulating. Jump your husband.
- Everyone else will be pregnant before you.
Things you notice when you're infertile........
- The eye brow raise from on lookers when you don't drink at weddings.
- The "I pity you" look when someone realizes you're struggling.
- How everyone seems to be pregnant.
- How everyone else IS pregnant.
- The lovely stories of how easy it was for others to get pregnant.
- Realizing how many years, months, cycles it's been.
- Your husband attempts to block the view of a pregnant passerby.
All the things running through your mind....
- Am I pregnant?
- When did I ovulate?
- How many days post peak am I?
- Is that bitch pregnant before me?
- Is that a line?
- Is this finally my month?
- How many more months am I going to have to wait?
Appropriate times to punch someone in the face.....
- "You just need to stop trying, then you'll get pregnant."
- "God has a plan for you, you just don't know it yet."
- "I slipped on the floor, and BAM, I was pregnant."
- "You can have my kids!"
- "Are you really sure you want to have kids?"
- "You can borrow my husband."
- "Don't bother, kids are a waste of time."
Anyone else have thoughts or quotes they've heard? Please share!